[Ovmsdev] Broken pipes

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Aug 22 00:01:11 HKT 2015

Uh... just after sending, I remembered my new Edimax plug script running
as a cron job.

And indeed: the app loses the connection each time the status.pl script
checks the SOC (currently once per minute).

It's not related to the router / NAT, as my phone loses the connection
right at the same time.

Seems to be some bug in the server code regarding multiple client
connections to the same vehicle id... I'll have a look.