[Ovmsdev] iOS 8.4

Michael Eymann michael.eymann at networkz.de
Tue Aug 25 05:39:01 HKT 2015

- 24 was out of the manual.. Is UTC correction 23?

- Charge Time calclulation: i just got following sms Feedback
21:29:53 -> it is already 23:29 Local Time
 Range - Charging
 216V/13A  -> so about 16,25km/chargehour
 Full: 126 min  -> seems to be optimistic
 SOC: 65%
 Ideal Range: 209 km
 Est. Range: 132 km
 ODO: 118,276.2 km
 CAC: 129.65

- notifications Are Fine!! Just Far tooooo much Cos my 12v Battery Needs service