[Ovmsdev] iOS 8.4

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Aug 22 21:36:53 HKT 2015

Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve got it running on two 64bit devices, with surprisingly no problems. I am getting push notifications, and the registrations look ok.

Yes, the warning about you may lose your settings is just a warning. Everything is retained for me.

Regards, Mark.

P.S. Apple enforces 30 day betas. The real one is in app store review now, so baring any problems that will be ready for release in about a week.