[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2 stock / OVMS v3

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Aug 17 21:22:29 HKT 2015

Am 11.08.2015 um 04:17 schrieb Mark Webb-Johnson:
> Option #1: Re-order a large batch now, enough to last us into the new year, but with the risk that I’ll be personally stuck with them.

We had the first german "#twizycon" this weekend, part of which was an
OVMS workshop I held. Not only german Twizy owners attended, there were
also some from Netherlands and Switzerland.

I'm glad to forward a lot of cheers, appreciation and gratefulness from
the Twizy community to the whole OVMS developers team! :-)

I've spoken to many who have ordered their modules during the last days
or will order this week. The word about V2 production end has been
spread to Italy as well.

If the orders exceed the stock batch, I'm sure most of them will agree
to pre-pay their order for a last V2 production batch, because they
don't want to wait for V3.

PS: some images from #twizycon 2015 :-)

http://www.vectrix-forum.de/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&gid=88&Itemid=53

http://www.schaumburger-zeitung.de/portal/lokales/bildergalerien_costart,1_gid,7092.html