[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2 stock / OVMS v3

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Aug 12 01:50:41 HKT 2015

Mark,

my 2 cents: let's go V3, the sooner the better.

I'm stuck with the Twizy development, because there is just no space
left in ROM.

I know of OVMS requests for the Smart ED, for the Kia Soul and for the
Zoe. All of these come with rather poor and/or expensive remote
monitoring systems.

A really important issue though is the EU approval, that's the single
most blocking issue of V2 distribution and really needs to be adressed
in V3.

I know of two guys who thought about using the OVMS platform for a free
+ commercial Smart ED App alternative, but now go for another platform.

Btw: could you create a report from the server logs how many modules are
currently running which vehicle type?