[Ovmsdev] Android beta 3.9.0

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Apr 1 04:50:08 HKT 2015

Hi everyone,

this is a beta test release mainly for Twizy users, there's just an
updated charger plug image (created by jilleberends) for other cars.

dexters-web.de/f/tw/oVMS-release-3.9.0.apk
<http://dexters-web.de/f/tw/oVMS-release-3.9.0.apk>

New function is the graphical battery monitor using the Twizy specific
history records. Access by the options icon on the battery tab.

It concentrates on the data display for now, suggestions for later
analysis functions are welcome.

Data download takes up to 20 seconds depending on the data amount and
phone capabilities, I'll add a sub progress bar for this.

The chart engine was not suitable for this kind of chart, so I switched
to github.com/PhilJay/MPAndroidChart
<https://github.com/PhilJay/MPAndroidChart>  for this.

Please test & report.

Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal