[Ovmsdev] I could use some help integrating Tasker-support

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Apr 24 03:49:34 HKT 2015

Hi Jille,

cool. I'm using "Automagic" and supporting that (if possible) has been
on my list as well.

I'd like having a general scripting API / plugin to allow all of these Apps.

It seems plugins for both Apps are based on the same framework:
http://www.twofortyfouram.com/developer.html

So it should be possible. Tasker seems to be more advanced regarding
plugin support though.