[Ovmsdev] Android beta 3.9.0

Julien (JaXX) Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Fri Apr 3 02:48:38 HKT 2015

Mark, Micheal,

Could this be eventually published to the Google Web Store using the
recently pushed ARC-Welder ?

I tried it out, and it's kinda cool having it on the desktop!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/684235/arc_ovms_crop.jpg

Getting Started with ARC: https://developer.chrome.com/apps/getstarted_arc

MfG

JaXX./.