[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.5.0

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Sep 30 01:45:53 HKT 2014

Hi Jean-Christophe,

having users enter data in multiple charge point databases will not
work, users tend to stick to their preferred directory.

Charge point directories should interface with each other to exchange
and enrich charge point information.

There are two major public charge point directories for Germany and Europe:

http://www.lemnet.org/de/

http://www.goingelectric.de/stromtankstellen/

LEMnet exists since 1997 and has the most charge points but is a bit
"old school". GoingElectric is brand new, integrates a very good trip
planning tool and has a very active community, nearly catched up with
LEMnet on data. LEMnet still contains more private charge points (like
mine) meant for light electric vehicles or bikes, while GE is more
directed towards charging networks and high power stations.

Data quality is excellent on both directories.

If you establish interfaces or data synchronisation with these two, the
OCM will cover 99.9% of all charge points available in Europe.

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal