[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.5.0

J-C Saint-Pô jcsaintpo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:25:20 HKT 2014

Hy Michael,
With all this beautiful work you do, I would just buy a Twizy to be able to
try it all out! :-))))

On an other note,
If your German or other counterparts would like to have more chargepoints
visible in the ovms app, , They can do this by adding them on the
openchargemap.org site
They do not need to have a OCM login to be able to do so
The handy thing about loging in into ocm, is that after a moderator checked
your submissions where donne correctly we can give editing permissions to
that person.  This way it's submissions will immediatelly published without
having to be moderated
When you are loged into ocm, the comments you gave can be deleted by
yourself in your ocm profile on the ocm website
but giving a comment can also be donne anonumously, but then the comment
can only be deleted by a moderator

for people worried about remembering a new pasword for ocm and privacy
OCM does not store passwords or personnel data
You login with your twitter, google+ or facebook account
The only account data ocm stores is
twitter = twitteraccount and twitterusername
google+ = google+accountname and google+ e-mail
facebook = facebookaccount link & accountname
on these ocmaccounts data, ocm can then add for which country you have
editing permission,

If people know how to bulk import chargepoints from certain providers,
please contact christopher.cook at openchargemap.net  or
christopher.cook at webprofusion.com  , he is the brains behind the ocm
project!

For simple things like adding a provider to the existing list, you can mail
me, jcsaintpo at gmail.com
I have already reached out o many providers to ask them for the ability to
bulk import, but unfortunately I succeed only very rarely!
So if you can help ocm, please do so!
Ocm is not a commercial endeavour, due to which we do not have the manpower
to find and contact all providors
Just as Openvehicles OCM depends on a few enthusiastic people
and with few, I really mean 2-3 people doing it in their spare time and
more and more active users

If people using openvehicles that can not programme could add 1
chargingstation located in their neighbourhood every day, or week, I think
this would greatly help ocm, but the openvehiclesapp too I think

Sorry for all my rambling!

Anyhow, I admire all the gorgeous work you people do with openvehicles

Jean-Christophe
Moderator/administrator for Openchargemap in my spare time ;-)

http://home.scarlet.be/jcsaintpo