[Ovmsdev] [Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System] SMS Response (#135)

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Sat Oct 11 14:43:37 HKT 2014

I saw this recently when working on configuring a V1 module running OVMS
version 2.6.5/TR (the version on my firmware update page,
http://www.idleloop.com/tesla/ovms/).

This command:

GPRS MOBILEDATA -

returned:

GPRS:
 APN:MOBILEDATA
 User:
 Password:
 GSM:AT&T
 GPRS: OK
 Server: Connected OAT
 +CIPSHUT

Also, this command:

SERVER 54.243.136.230 PASSWORD -

returned:

Server
 IP:54.243.136.230
 Password:PASSWORD
 Paranoid:AT+CIPSHUT

I haven't tried it with a current build, or with a V2 unit.

   Tom