[Ovmsdev] H2O Wireless

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon May 26 08:15:19 HKT 2014

Just heard from another user who is trying "Consumer Cellular" (another AT&T MVNO). I've asked him to also add his experience to that thread on TMC.

You guys in USA need some serious competition in your Internet and Wireless providers. Seems that USA is still the most expensive place in the world for OVMS data plans.

Regards, Mark.