[Ovmsdev] Open Charge Map

Christopher Cook christopher.cook at webprofusion.com
Fri May 23 09:58:17 HKT 2014

On that topic, what other data can OVMS provide about the charging
session? Just interested as to what we can/should include in OCM. For
OCM this would be a flexible chunk of OVMS specific (JSON format) data
attached to the checkin which OVMS can add/remove fields to over time.
OVMS could also provide a textual comment "charged for 30 mins @
240V/70A" or similar but we would have the more detailed breakdown
available for later parsing.

Chris