[Ovmsdev] Industry Attempting To Stop DIY EVSE

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Mar 31 20:16:04 HKT 2014

Kevin,

well, who would have expected this... ;-)

Lots of money has been invested by the industry
into making charging an EV much more complicated,
controllable and expensive than just plugging into
a standard socket like any other electrical device...

...and you just walk along and show people how to
undermine that? How impertinent! :-D

It sure will be interesting to see how that lobby
will try to act against you, but I also know it
doesn't feel good facing a bunch of highly paid
lobby lawyers.

I think I would wait for their first strike to see
what they try, and be prepared having to obey some
provisional injunction.

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal