[Ovmsdev] Compilation issues, OVMS.X/v2_RT with Battmon and Cfg

Julien (JaXX) Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Mon Mar 3 07:01:01 HKT 2014

De: Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
> Hi Julien,
>

> Am 02.03.2014 15:01, schrieb Julien (JaXX) Banchet:
> > "/Applications/microchip/mplabc18/v3.40/bin/mplink" ... build/Copy_of_V2_RT_Production/production/*logging.o*
>
> you need to exclude the logging.c module from the build (via file
> properties) & disable the OVMS_LOGGINGMODULE switch.

Bingo ! Thanks, thought that was essential :-)

> > Julien.
> > PS: Twizy ravaged friday night, they took everything but the OVMS, breaking the glovebox,
> including half of the smartphone holder making it useless even for the stealer… cool
> :(
>
> Sad to read. I guess smart thieves don't need to break into gloveboxes.

Or they’d know that nobody with a twizy would leave anything worthy of breaking things, oh well…

It does bring me to a point:

Using some remaining GPIO ports, 1 in (microwave presence sensor), and 1 or 2 out (for a relay or siren, or siren plus a calmer beeper), could we make a simple alarm system ?

Detection: Sends optional SMS and sends a short beep every second or a message until a CAN bus message (or something else) gives it legitimate state, or alarm deactivated by message/app/ovms server.
After a settable amount of seconds if still detecting, SMS, alarm goes off, until legitimate state or deactivation.

It would, activate on it’s own, key off after presence left, etc...

Well you get the idea of an alarm system.

The device is getting a bit cramped up in features, but could it fit ?

The awesome would be having an RFID on I2C/TWI to badge in :-) I have so many of rfid devices in my drawers in storage, I seriously need an apartment with an extra room :-) Tried getting in touch with the Renault Engineers who were part of the TwizyWay project of Saint-Quentin en Yvelines (Self service Twizy on subscription, Geofenced to the city, using a Mifare badge, no keys otherwise, M2M reporting position&energy state, etc...) but without any luck… well, they’ll probably tell me they bought it off the shelf or got it done by someone else…

JaXX,
Would love 3 day weekends to have time./.

--
Julien (JaXX) Banchet