[Ovmsdev] Twizy ideas

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jun 30 18:40:15 HKT 2014

Regarding new Twizy features on the module...

We're now very close to a completely filled up ROM.

I've ~700 bytes left now, and the SEVCON msg API
is still to do -- won't fit in 700 bytes.

And there's a new user request for a geofencing
valet mode, and I'd like to let the OVMS send an
emergency SMS on crash detection, and...

So we're going to need multiple firmware builds
now, and users will need to select one for the
functions they'd like to use :-(

First option will be to exclude DIAG mode, which
is normally more of a developer option. Have to
try yet the effect on ROM usage.

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal