[Ovmsdev] Server historical data space problem?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Jun 19 09:47:44 HKT 2014

Turns out the issue was expiring data records.

OVMS is slightly unusual in that it allows the client to determine retention time of historical data. When the data record is submitted to the server, it includes an expire-after-seconds field set by the client submitting the record. Within reason, the server will retain the records for that time.

The RT-PWR-Batt logs are tagged for 24 hour retention.

Regards, Mark.