[Ovmsdev] Building with free C18 compiler

Olav A. Antonsen olav at ansit.no
Wed Jun 18 22:21:57 HKT 2014

Believe someone decided to remove the medium compiler optimization in the free edition of the C18 compiler resulting in the HEX file being too large.

I have an earlier version of the free C18 compiler where medium optimization still works. Being a free version of compiler, can I then share this version without getting into any legal issues?

--Olav