[Ovmsdev] changing android app server IP

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Sun Jun 29 00:28:52 HKT 2014

I just downloaded the Android Open Vehicle app and configured it for our
Roadster. It gives me an error message that it can't connect and
recommends checking my passwords. I've double-checked the passwords and I
think they are right.

I don't see anywhere to enter my OVMS server user name, which the iOS app
requires. Is that the problem?

    Tom