[Ovmsdev] Nissan Leaf

Nigel Jones nigel at cherrybyte.me.uk
Mon Jun 16 14:17:02 HKT 2014

Brilliant - thanks Mark.

My OVMS has been offline for a few weeks due to my 12V issue, and then
being away for work... I'm due to get it replaced today (2nd attempt..
let's see if the dealer actually has a suitable battery this time!) at
which point I can get the OVMS back in to experiment.

I'm pretty sure the EV bus is going to be a lot more useful to work with,
especially in terms of battery/charging data so I'll be ordering a cable
the instant I can! Thanks so much for getting the cable specced.

Nigel.