[Ovmsdev] timestamps on push notifications and logs

Nikolay Shishkov nshishkov at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 21:35:45 HKT 2014

Hi,

I am getting strange time on my push notifications and on the logs.
Looking at the code it seem a variable called car_time is used to produce string indicating time.
Also looking at the code I can not seem to find where this car_time variable is set. The only place I could find is the vehicle_teslaroadster.c .

If I am not missing something wouldn't it be beneficial to get the time from the GPS or the GSM network instead?

I am attaching a screenshot of my app where the timestamp of the push notification is visible together with the time displayed on my phone.

Nikolay