[Ovmsdev] Twizy feature ideas

Nikolay Shishkov nshishkov at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 06:42:41 HKT 2014

I believe the following two headers should do it:
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: true

But needs to be tested.

On Friday, June 6, 2014 2:31 PM, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at webb-johnson.net> wrote:

Bug squished. Live on tmc now (and pushed to github).

Neat web page. Shows promise.

Regarding the CORS, I’m very willing to make the changes - just not really sure what headers exactly need to be added. Anyone here know what I would need to add?

Regards, Mark.