[Ovmsdev] Twizy feature ideas

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Jun 6 04:59:44 HKT 2014

Nikolay,

that's right, I intend to get this running without an otherwise
necessary proxy, i.e. for local HTML pages on mobile devices or the
like. I've been in contact with Mark about CORS on the perl server.

A server could of course be used, most simply the HTTP API itself could
deliver the client page, but CORS should now enable to cope without and
open possible cross origin data/control integrations. Not sure about
static pages for this though, not yet tested. I think it would be cool
to just load some HTML file in your browser and have a graphical OVMS
client.

The "code" is currently just a first test bed HTML page to interact with
the HTTP API. No graphics, just a simple table view. Works, but is
clumsy as hell.

Try yourself, I've attached it.