[Ovmsdev] Twizy 45 and ovms firmware

Gianluca Magalotti gianluca at magalotti.net
Wed Jun 4 13:38:05 HKT 2014

Ok Michael
thank you for your answer. I've registered at the forum (waiting for admin approval) even if the forum is german language and I don't understand any german word but Warum ist die banane krumm? :-)

Ok for ods (at least I'll do some reading when my ovms box will arrive....).
For nice2have features I'll wait for your list (I have my personal list too but maybe we'll have a later focus on that)
About the lack of app specific twizy features I do not know the app very well (as user) and I will check it asap. I did a brief tour and I had the feeling the app is a little bit "rough".
I can support the dev team for the vehicle specific part (if needed) and/or the android version  of the app (don't know if drupal modules/extension will be affected by app customising for twizy due to MIM model for the server).
As stated in my first message, here in Italy M2M sim card are not common and data plans are provided for business only (at reasonable price, otherwise you have to buy full featured sim at higher prices).
If some sort of "extension modules" can be provided to ovms by means of expansion pins maybe a short range wireless module (i.e. bluetooth) would be great for pairing with phones to use its data plan. Don't know if ovms architecture can allow this or a V3 is needed, but is outo f scope of the thread... :-)