[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3

Mastro Gippo gipmad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 02:18:55 HKT 2014

Hello everybody,
I threw the ball: http://hackaday.io/project/1888-Phi-Go
The plan is to participate in the contest to see how the developer public
reacts, and if there's enough interest apply for an accelerator program in
Shenzhen to build the boards ( http://www.haxlr8r.com/ ). The first
expansion board that I will develop will of course have a dual CAN bus and
all the features needed by the OVMS, as this is what inspired me in the
first place, and I'll donate some board to the project. I'd love to make a
living doing open hardware, and this project starts with the same
philosophy that got the raspberry started in the first place: make an
affordable computer and development platform that everyone can use to learn
and improve the world.
If all goes well, we'll meet soon Mark! :)

Regards,
Mastro Gippo