[Ovmsdev] Getting OVMS next week

Paul Churchley paul at churchley.org
Wed Jan 8 09:02:31 HKT 2014

Thx Mark. If I can't find a programmer from the UK in the next day or so I
shall do just that and order from fasttech. :-) Given the early stage of
development for the Leaf I would really like to get the programmer asap.

Glad to help with server stuff if I can. Not used drupal much (I am mostly
Joomla and Wordpress) but have done a bit so might not be too much of a
problem. Once I get it all installed and provisioned I'll start to try to
get familiar with the code.

Paul