[Ovmsdev] Showing Km while unit set to miles

Thomas Bergo thomas.bergo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 03:13:46 HKT 2014

Thanks for your input.
I believe I have figured out the problem! The Car is always reporting the
Odo in Km, regardless of the cars speedometer using miles or Km.
That explains why both I and Matt has to convert the Odo from Km to miles.

The same issue will probably also applies for the speed as well? I assume
the car is also reporting the speed only in Km/h, and then the speed is
also wrong for those that uses miles. Has anyone checked if the speed is
reported correctly when OVMS module is configured for miles?

Regards, Thomas