[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Thomas Bergo thomas.bergo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 05:00:40 HKT 2014

Mark,

Was testing the new 2.6.2 code on i-Miev today.

Two observations:
- Lots of restarts and "Vehicle authentication failed" messages in the iOS
app
- No CAN bus messages form PID in poll0, while messages in poll1 is working
OK.

Programmed the OVMS module with a version, and verified that the module was
OK.

Regards, Thomas