[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.0.2

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Jan 19 09:44:15 HKT 2014

OK, just pushed the change to extended mode compilation.

I had a to make a small change to vehicle_twizy for the production build (where the CFG define is not set).

The change to temperatures (8 to 16 bit) has also been made.

I also added some code to call the vehicle idle poll and 1/10th second ticker functions from within the 100ms utils.c delay. The issue here is that the 100ms delay may be called from within the functions, so there is a guard against recursion. Hopefully this didn’t break anything.

I’m going for a drive soon, with this code in place. If there are no problems, I’ll build an official 2.6.2 .hex for wider testing.

Regards, Mark.