[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.0.2

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Jan 18 20:14:52 HKT 2014

Nikki,

nice ideas.

You can reduce available power simply by a CFG DRIVE command, i.e. "CFG
DRIVE 10" will reduce available power to 10%.

To completely disable it, "CFG DRIVE 0" should also work -- haven't
tried that yet.

Another option if valet mode still needs the power (i.e. hills): "CFG
SPEED 10" will reduce maximum speed to 10 kph.