[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.0.2

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Jan 15 06:19:41 HKT 2014

Mark,

I now also have compiled in extended mode (got no choice). I only get
some warnings about static function args, not sure if they need to be
static, doesn't seem so.

First tests have been completely fine in both diag and live mode, so
I'll use the extended mode firmware during the next days to see if
anything goes wrong.

Am 08.01.2014 14:18, schrieb Mark Webb-Johnson:

> Not sure if we can use extended mode or not - if we can, it will give
> us a lot of breathing room. If I enable extended mode, everything
> compiles just fine (all configs). Supposedly the PIC18F2685 supports
> the C-optimised extended instruction set.

Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal