[Ovmsdev] Showing Km while unit set to miles

Matt Beard matt at beard.tv
Sun Jan 5 23:15:11 HKT 2014

There were some mi/km bugs in the iMiev code, and I think I fixed them in
the code I sent to this list a couple of weeks back. My OVMS unit seems to
be broken at the moment, so I can't test until I get it replaced. If you
check the list a couple of weeks back you can try my partly-tested newer
code.

Matt Beard