[Ovmsdev] Twizy45 testing needed

Julien (JaXX) Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Tue Feb 4 19:51:19 HKT 2014

Michael,

Oh, I did have the impression I had it somehow when the OVMS was still
home in my lab on a 10 year old power supply...

Plus it IS written black on white in the user guide :):
"If the car does not power up, that can be
due to low voltage on the 12V battery: try charging! The OVMS will send
an alert if
it detects the voltage dropping below 11.5V reminding you to charge in
time."

Well, thanks, gonna dive back in it, might have knocked off the SMS
alerts somehow :-)

JaXX./.