[Ovmsdev] Fwd: [3-8620000005468] Google Notification to Open Vehicle Monitoring System

J-C Saint-Pô jcsaintpo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:43:52 HKT 2014

Some apps for ev's have in app subscribtions
so instead of checking them all, they send a message to everyone I guess

easyer also when you do not completely understand the apps ;-)

maybe soon openvehicles code in a google-car?

maybe google has broader plans for google-maps and do not want competition
;-)

http://home.scarlet.be/jcsaintpo