[Ovmsdev] OvmsDev Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1

Aatheus virtualhermit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:10:58 HKT 2014

Mark,

Fair point on the diag port being more of a 'power user' input.
Regarding the SIM card, I was not able to get the card to register on
the AT&T or T-mobile networks using my unlocked quad band phone. The
registration timed out. It may in fact be my SIM. And no, the GSM lock
is not set on the module.

I was able to get some output using the 'diag' command. The signal
strength bounces between 0 and 24 every few minutes. Also, the VIN is
reported is random characters, plus part of the SIM's serial. This is on
a 2014 LEAF S trim (US).

Thanks,
-Jeff