[Ovmsdev] OvmsDev Digest, Vol 30, Issue 12

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Aug 1 16:54:52 HKT 2014

Jeff,

I think the diag port is not something a normal user should be
confronted with. The OVMS setup and troubleshooting is already quite
complex for a simple user. If you're able to use a serial port, you're
able to find and read the tech docs -- just my 2 cents.

Now for your trace: is a GSM lock configured (parameter #13)? If so, try
without.

Also, does the SIM work correctly in a mobile phone?