[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Matt Beard OVMS smvo at mxf.org.uk
Thu Sep 26 00:04:42 HKT 2013

Having disconnected OVMS and power-cycled the car the charge seemed to be
going OK, so I connected the unit back up and let it go the last 50% or so
with OVMS and it was still fine. So, looks like something set a bad value!
Maybe there is a "set max % charge" CAN message and it got set due to noise
on the bus. Wish I knew what it was!

Matt