[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Thomas Bergo thomas.bergo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 04:03:42 HKT 2013

I did a rebuild from clean to ensure that i running the exact same code.
My OVMS module is booting as expected, and only the green led is blinking
OK (one blink]

Which version of the OVMS FW are you running? I have only tested with the
2.5.2 FW.
Are there any significant changes from 2.5.2 that can impact the code to
constantly reboot?

Regards, Thomas