[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Matt Beard OVMS smvo at mxf.org.uk
Mon Sep 16 06:06:54 HKT 2013

FYI - I have a C-Zero and OVMS with programmer and OBD logger.

I have done a bit of work, but am rather limited in time that I can spend
on this project, but am able to help out a bit from time to time.

I have been planning a small application to hunt through all the CAN
traffic for candidate data, but this is way behind!

Matt Beard