[Ovmsdev] IFTTT.Com

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Sep 15 14:57:01 HKT 2013

Been there, done that.

Except trying to talk to IFTTT is like trying to have a conversation with a black hole. But, the IFTT black hole at least avoids Hawkings paradox by ensuring that zero information ever leaves.

It would be fantastic to work with IFTTT, and I've written to them on countless occasions over the past few years, but zero replies (other than a boilerplate 'we are working on a SDK for third parties').

Maybe if everyone here goes to ifttt.com/platform and requests an OVMS channel?

Regards, Mark.