[Ovmsdev] OVMS CAN-USB Call for Assistance

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Sep 7 20:43:32 HKT 2013

I'll try . It'll depend on space in the housing. I've got a few I've been playing with.

I like the ones that direct solder:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004051/1292002-ti-cc2540-bluetooth-40-ble-2540-transparent-serial
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10003385/1251502-jy-mcu-hc-06-bluetooth-transceiver-serial-communic

But the plug-in ones may be better suited as they can be entirely optional:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001791/1129201-jy-mcu-hc-06-bluetooth-wireless-serial-port-module

Regards, Mark.