[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2.5.3 CHARGEBY doesn't seem to have any effect

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Sep 26 08:09:56 HKT 2013

Tested this last night, and it worked well. The scheduled (chargeat) charge started on time, so the code in git head seems good (at least for timezones east of GMT).

Tonight I will test chargeby... I have a complicated ACC set to cooldown when I get home, then a current-limited timed charge completion to 90% SOC by a set time.

Regards, Mark.