[Ovmsdev] v2.5.3 Call for Testing

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Sep 19 15:20:06 HKT 2013

Tom,

DId you configure that before plugging in?

I think the way it is at the moment, you would need to configure this before you open the charge port door. Then, when you open the door and plugin you would expect the cooldown charge to start immediately and run for up to 1 hour. Then, the car would sleep and wake up during the night, to complete the desired charge before 6am.

Regards, Mark.