[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Thomas Bergo thomas.bergo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 05:02:02 HKT 2013

Finally got some time to work on the i-Miev implementation.

But I'm facing some issues setting up the car module.
- SMS is working and are able to send messages to the car module and get
answers.
- Problem getting the GPRS to work. Get "Not connected" and "Not connected
(0x0041) when sending GPRS?
- No connection from the iOS app to server. Only red flashing antenna.

Any advise?

Still has some debugging to do on the i-Miev code, as i'm only get "SOC:
0%" from STAT?

Regards, Thomas