[Ovmsdev] OVMS CAN-USB Call for Assistance

Mastro Gippo gipmad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 07:20:58 HKT 2013

Well, the idea was to just add the dip header, it doesn't waste much space
because the bt module "floats" above the pcb (see the pics on the ebay
link).
Well, I think that it would be a good idea to bring out at least some of
the unused pins to a header, to allow hacking and customization, it would
add a lot of value for cheap. Like in the ovsm! :)
MG