[Ovmsdev] OVMS CAN-USB Call for Assistance

HONDA S-2000 s2000 at sounds.wa.com
Sat Sep 7 04:44:39 HKT 2013

I seem to recall that Mark wanted to keep the CAN-USB simple and
cheap. Adding space for a Bluetooth module could double the size and
cost of the PCB. It's not an 8-pin IC.

Is there any reason you can't use the OVMS v3 for whatever you want
the Bluetooth for? The CAN-USB is supposed to be a single-function,
cheap, giveaway piece of electronics.

Brian