[Ovmsdev] Too many stale decrements!

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Oct 30 08:19:06 HKT 2013

Matt,

Well spotted. You are right. It looks like it affects:

vehicle_kyburz
vehicle_mitsubishi
vehicle_obdii
vehicle_tazzari
vehicle_thinkcity
vehicle_voltampera

I have removed the duplicate car_stale_* decrements from all the vehicle_*.c modules affected - please make sure you do the same in your local copies, or merge in my changes:

* d111920 (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) Remove duplicate car_stale_* decrements in individual vehicle modules (as done centrally in vehicle.c)

For Thomas Bergo's issue, and other cars dealing with the same issue, I think the best is to add the following to the vehicle ticker1 function:

car_doors3bits.CoolingPump= (car_stale_temps<=1)?0:1;

Regards, Mark.