[Ovmsdev] 12V battery alerts

Rolf Welde Skeie rwskeie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 17:10:31 HKT 2013

Ok, it seems like a few have similar issues.
The logic behind the calculations seems to be reasonable, it is the
assumption that there is a 1.5V difference between charging/non-charging
state which is not generally applicable.
 From my observations it seems like increasing this to 2.0V would take
care of most mis-firing events.?..

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert on batteries...

Running on 2.5.5 experimental/TC

Rolf