[Ovmsdev] OVMS Leaf Support

HONDA S-2000 s2000 at sounds.wa.com
Wed Oct 23 10:47:04 HKT 2013

Hmm, I've not tried the OVMS lately, but I recently used the PICkit 2
to program a 5 V PIC board that was 4 times as big. When you use the
official Microchip PICkit software on Windows, it detects the PIC
model number and automatically selects the voltage, then powers the
board while programming. It's not production quality power for
reliable programming, but it should work.

Is there some special reason why the PICkit 2 cannot power the OVMS
V2 board? I recommend checking all of the settings on your PICkit
software.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting