[Ovmsdev] v2.5.4 call for testing

Jack West jackduncanwest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:34:57 HKT 2013

A little more background.

OVMS V2 TR2.5. The car is in the city with typically great reception, but it is parked in a parking garage, on the outside edge with a view.

The app did show that the car was charging in range mode so that part works.  Just the SMS report was wrong.

It is interesting that I got the ACC #0 (not a typo) no ACC defined here- as I thought the ACC's are 1-4.  Perhaps I caused some bug to occur by trying to set the ACC PARAMS before the car was at the location and the ACC HERE was issued.  I did have some unexpected responses after that.  If you think that might be relevant I could send the transcript of commands I used and OVMS' response.

To follow up on the CHARGEBY command, I think the charge finished about two hours early.  I'm not positive I have the time set correctly and so I will look into that.

All in all I'd have to say you ROCK!  The charge to 50% was the perfect solution to the short commute but still want to plug in scenario.

Jack